Sunday, April 16, 2006

100 Facts 18-22

18. I moved far away from home mostly because my graduate program is great, but also because the weather is much more fabulous out here. The constant, record-breaking rain is really pissing me off now.

19. I started biting my nails in third grade and I still can't stop. Or don't want to. Or both.

20. When I go on vacation I buy either a t-shirt or a keychain as a souvenir. As I've grown older, finding tasteful 'destination' t-shirts has become more difficult.

21. My mother keeps giving me barettes and hairclips and such, but I rarely use them. Maybe on a special occasion I'll use a barette. But what is essentially a fancy bobby-pin? Never.

22. My mother still gives/sends me an Easter basket every year. This year the contents included those fake eggs filled with either candy or money (woo!), a chocolate bunny for each of us, Peeps!, Cadbury eggs, appropriately colored M&Ms, appropriately shaped Sweet Tarts, an assortment of little wrapped chocolates, and Jelly Bellys. Mmmm. Calories.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger B said...

Candy sounds nice :) I got a card saying not to forget to go to church.
B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home