100 Facts About Me #26-31
I was out of town this weekend and then Blogger refused to behave yesterday morning. Sorry for the lack of posting.
26. Blue has been my favorite color ever since I was a little kid. I've never been a fan of pink.
27. I don't mind walking on the kitchen floor in bare feet. It used to give my dad chills to watch me. I never wear slippers.
28. We got our first home computer when I was twelve. It was a generic IBM clone. We had AOL version 1.0. Even back then it was better suited to a twelve-year-old than my parents.
29. The only country I've been to other than the US is Canada. I am rather ashamed of this and really really want to travel. Hopefully after the PhD is done, or for my honeymoon, whichever comes first.
30. I went to my first concert at 15. It was the first and last time I saw The Smashing Pumpkins. They put on a great show. Don't tell my mother that my friends and I actually went without a chaperone; he just dropped us off at the door.
31. I rarely wear jewelry. My engagement ring stays on constantly, but it seems pointless to dress up a t-shirt and jeans. Occasionally I'll wear earrings. Guess having two holes punched per ear wasn't really worth it in the long run.