Monday, May 08, 2006

busy busy week

Things that must be done this week:

1. Attend review session for lecture exam, co-lead review session for lab exam
2. Office hours
3. Write the lab exam for my students
4. Teach my two lab sections
5. Give a tour of one of the facilities
6. Proctor both my lab exam and the lecture exam
7. Grade both exams
8. Teach my students how to write their lab reports properly
9. Try to find time to attend at least one of four "highly relevant" seminars this week, as my PI has strongly suggested that we go
10. Buy a birthday card for my best friend, a Mother's Day card, and arrange Mother's Day gift with the sibs
11. Pick up a prescription by today at the pharmacy on campus
12. Try to keep my research plants alive, even if I don't actually do any work on them this week

If I just take one thing at a time, I should be fine. But it's a daunting list. Only four more weeks to go.

3 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger ScienceWoman said...

Good luck with your busy busy week. You can do it!

 
At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need more than a week for all of this!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Try to fit 'Get a massage' in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home