Monday, May 22, 2006

I need a clone

I haven't been writing much lately. Part of the problem is that I'm still not entirely sure what I want the content to be here. The other part is that I'm being run around in approximately 900 directions at once.

For instance, what did I do this weekend?
Saturday:
-Went into the lab and took measurements
-Analyzed and otherwise played with a bunch of data to make pretty graphs

Sunday:
-Began grading stack of 50 lab reports. Graded only the figures and it took over 2 hours.
-Realized futility of trying to finish lab reports
-Worked on my lab meeting presentation for Monday by inserting pretty graphs etc.
-Went back to grading. Got 8 reports totally finished. Only 42 to go!

This week involves:
-Giving lab meeting
-Going to weekly TA meeting
-Finishing the grading by Tuesday night and Wednesday morning
-Giving another facility tour
-Oh yeah, that teaching thing I do

As you can see, I clearly need a clone of myself. They can do the grading while I do everything else. I'll still be tired.

But! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. On Thursday, very early, I'm flying back home. Mini-family event over Memorial Day weekend. I really really really need this mini-vacation.

What have you been up to?

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger B said...

honeybee-
good luck with the hectic week, you will make it!
B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home