Friday, June 16, 2006

new old routine

It's been a bit quiet around here. I'm trying to get back into the research groove. The days seem to draaaaaag on now that I'm not running in eight million directions for teaching. In a single day I can accomplish what I would get done in a week during teaching. Which is good, because the PI is strongly hinting that I did not get enough done during the teaching stint. So now I'm busting my ass double-time to try and compensate. I think the past two weeks have been very productive, so hopefully that will help.

I get bored with it all sometimes. I make a list of stuff To Do and all of it looks boring. The end results are nice, but the process makes me grind my teeth sometimes. Plus my PCR keeps throwing out weird results intermittantly so that I don't trust any of them. Controls work fine one day, and then the next the two of them are identical. Did I contaminate somehow? Who knows.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back to the old grind! Glad you have a little bit of time to get things done though. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home